What Makes Crow Canyon So Popular
- The location – conveniently located to restaurants, shopping and I-680 Freeway
- The style of homes – all the town homes and golf villas are one story
- Gated and on premise security
- Low maintenance & upkeep (minimal yard work)
- Country Club
How Many Homes are in Crow Canyon
Crow Canyon consists of approximately 903 homes developed by two primary builders Broadmoor & Warmington. The homes are comprised of:
- Townhomes or “Quads” – 2 or 3 bedroom ranging from 1436 to 1600 square feet -total of 556 units; 139 buildings
- 94 Buildings built by Broadmoor floor plans: St. Andrews, Pinehurst, Sea Pines, Augusta
- 45 Buildings built by Warmington floor plans: Alder, Cypress, Laurel and Willow
- Manor Homes – 239 homes built on zero lot lines – 3 and 4 bedrooms ranging from 1600 to 2200 square feet – 4 floor plans- The Clearwater, The Forest Hills, The Scottsdale and the Wimbleton
- Estate Homes – 108 homes with 3-4-5 bedrooms from 2000 to 3000+ square feet – floor plans Atherton, Hillsborough, Piedmont and Woodside
Activities & Amenities in Crow Canyon
Walking the loop is quite common where you will encounter your neighbors in the morning. The walk is quite enjoyable and the loop is a little over a mile which is a how we start our mornings.
Some of the activities the Social Committee organizes are annual pool parties and monthly coffee time for the women to mingle and stay in touch.
There are several committees giving residents another way to get involved in the community. My husband is on the Pool Committee and we both volunteered for the Food Drive Campaign this year (annual event).
The Country Club provides different levels of membership – golf, tennis, social, fitness. There are 13 lighted tennis courts, gym, pool, club house, 18 hole golf course and 2 eating areas – casual grill and formal dining area to host dinners, parties and other social events.